dinsdag 9 november 2010

A new beginning

Because the profil3 site was being an asshole and decided it wanted to look like facebook and require you to login to read my actual blogs, I decided to move to another site. Where this sorta stuff doesn't occur. Yay. I hope this site will be as obscure as the last one, because in all honesty I only want a select group of people to read this stuff. And if you're in my msn list you're in luck because that means I'm okay with you reading this.

In a completely different line of thought. I've never really meant this blog as a way to vent anger. Which is also why I don't vent my anger in the first place and why I decided not to transfer some of the material. And maybe I'll ad some subpar stuff I've written over the last year for shits and giggles. Maybe even some conversation transcripts. Who knows? I've never cared too much about the blog and I'm gonna keep it that way in the future.

These stories - maybe - are a way for me to find my way. And maybe they aren't. At the very least they have been instrumental in clearing my mind of some things. And I notice I don't ponder on sexuality very often. For the better. Sex is a topic I'm not comfortable with, more so than suicide, murder, rape, social exclusion and other unpleasant stuff. It don't matter, though. Maybe in due time.

Moving to a new blog also means all comments and responses have been completely erased, and the being a blogspot site I guess that means you can now write up a comment or whatever without having to make an account.

We'll see what the future holds. In the meantime, have at it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten